Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Didn't Know I Didn't Know



There are many things I don’t know the knowing of which could change everything.  I know, I’ve written this before but it never ceases to amaze me how new information can totally change my way of thinking, living, eating, and even spending my money.

Take hemp for example.  Do you know what hemp is?  When asked this question I said, well yeah, they make bracelets and bags out of it.  And rope.  And I’ve seen it on the shelves at the health food store.  And I didn’t believe it was the same as marijuana – you don’t get high off of it.

Oh, my gosh!  I started researching hemp and I was blown away by what I found!  It can not only be used for thousands and thousands of products, it is very high in protein, and it’s been used for thousands and thousands of years for medicinal purposes.  Then, I got angry because hemp growing was pretty much made illegal in the United States about 75 years ago.  Hemp is not marijuana – I was right about that.

No wonder I didn’t know much about it.  It was taken away from me.  Yes, I did take this personally.

I don’t know what else I don’t know.  But I don’t worry too much about it.  The Universe will let me know when I need to know, preferably in a gentle way though a smack alongside the head is also appreciated when I’m just not paying attention.  The more awake and aware I am, the more I am blessed with gentle guidance.

As a promoter of natural wellness for body, mind, and spirit, the Higher Self Bookstore is now carrying a high quality line of hemp oil products.  Come check it out!  Or call or email us for more information.  There is something here you may not know, the knowing of which could change YOUR everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment